Hpe Proliant Dl380 Gen10 4210r 1p 32gb-r P408i-a Nc 8sff 800w Ps Server- P24841-b21
- Warranty:12 Months Quick and hassle free warranty claims
- Condition: Brand New
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Will be delivered today
Description for HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 4210R 1P 32GB-R P408i-a NC 8SFF 800W PS Server- P24841-B21
- Processor Core Available: 10, per processor
- Processor Cache Installed: 13.75 MB L3
- Memory Type: HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- NVDIMM Type: HPE NVDIMM-N *Only available on 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
- NVDIMM Rank: Single rank
- NVDIMM Capacity: 16 GB
- Network Controller: 1 HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR FlexibleLOM Adapter (665240-B21) plus optional stand-up card *NOTE: No embedded networking
- Remote Management Software: HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE OneView Advanced (optional, requires licenses)
- System Fan Features: 4 single-rotor, standard fans included
- Power Supply Type: 1 HPE 800W Flex Slot Universal Hot Plug Low Halogen
- Expansion Slots: 8, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Storage Controller: 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a/2GB with Smart Storage Battery and 1 HPE Smart Array S100i
- Processor Name: Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4210R (10 core, 2.4 GHz, 13.75 MB, 100W)
- Processor Number: 1
- Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Standard Memory: 32 GB (2x 16GB) RDIMM
- Hard Drive Number (included): None ship standard, 8 SFF drives supported
- Optical Drive Type: Optional
Where is your server bottlenecked...storage, compute, expansion? The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability, backed by a comprehensive warranty. Standardize on the industry's most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, featuring the First and Second Generation Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 60% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus the HPE 2933 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. Intel® Optane™ persistent memory 100 series for HPE offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission-critical applications and deploy with confidence.
- Defend applications and data before your server is built with the new HPE Trusted Supply Chain offering.
- Supporting additional second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family offerings.
- Increased Single-Width GPU Density with up to 7 NVIDIA Tesla T4 16GB Computational Accelerators or 7 Xilinx Alveo U50 Accelerators supported in a standard-depth 2U rack form factor
- Networking Choice (NC) server models provide greater flexibility in the primary networking selection.
- Intel® Optane™ persistent memory 100 series for HPE offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB.3
- iLO 5 security enhancements: Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE InfoSight provides cloud-based analytics to predict and prevent issues proactively.
Defend Applications and Data Before Your Server is Built with HPE Trusted Supply Chain
A new first line of defense against cyber-attackers with select servers built to the world’s toughest security standards in secured facilities, bringing together security, processes and people to deliver protection for your most sensitive applications and data even before your server is built.
Built in secure HPE facilities to the most stringent Country of Origin USA and conformance requirements, HPE Trusted Supply Chain servers are inspected to be free from malicious microcode and counterfeit parts, safeguarding it against cyber-exploits throughout its life cycle.
With hardened security built in, HPE Trusted Supply Chain hardens the protections designed into select HPE products with unrivaled supply chain visibility and standards compliance providing a 360-degree view and mitigation plan for current and emerging cyber-threats.
Allied to ensure authenticity, HPE Trusted Supply Chain doubles down on your protection with vetted HPE employees assigned to the product build to manage the product manufacturing process that adheres to the strictest sourcing, inspection and traceability standards.
World-Class Performance featuring Enhanced Compute Density
The ProLiant DL380 now features significantly enhanced GPU density, expanding support from five to seven Full-Height, Half-Length, Single-Width Accelerators/GPUs; or up to six in a balanced configuration with additional PCIe expansion via the tertiary riser.
Leveraging HPE's most popular 2U rackmount server, fitting standard depth racks, customers can benefit from one of the densest Accelerator/GPU platforms with an extensive set of Accelerator options, enabling diverse cloud workload performance and optimization of AI and deep learning experiences.
Supported on the ProLiant DL380, the NVIDIA T4 GPU is ideal for Deep learning, Inferencing, Machine Learning, HPC, Rendering, VDI, Virtual Workstations and combinations thereof for mixed workloads - maximizing utilization of data center resources and lowering TCO.
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options.
Adapting and growing to changing business needs, Networking Choice (NC) server models provide flexibility in the primary networking choice while Embedded LOM server models offer an embedded 4x1GbE by default; both provide network options (1GbE to 100GbE) via HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters.
HPE Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode. Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional operating systems.
We offer express delivery to Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Kisumu, Eldoret for HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 4210R 1P 32GB-R P408i-a NC 8SFF 800W PS Server- P24841-B21
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 4210R 1P 32GB-R P408i-a NC 8SFF 800W PS Server- P24841-B21 Buy now with the best price!