- Condition: Brand New
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Will be delivered today
Description for TP-Link TL-SG1008MP V2 | 8 Port Gigabit PoE Switch | 8 PoE+ Ports
Key features for TP-Link TL-SG1008MP V2 | 8 Port Gigabit PoE Switch | 8 PoE+ Ports
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Equipped with 8 PoE+ supported ports to transfer data and power over a single cable
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices, expanding home and office networks
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power consumption
- Supports PoE+ standard with total power budget of 153W* and up to 30W per port
- Plug and play design, no configuration required
What This Product Does
The TL-SG1008MP is an 8-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rack mountable Switch with all 8 ports supporting the PoE+ standard. It provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet Cable. With a total power budget of 126W, up to 30W per port, TL-SG1008MP can power more high-powered devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP Cameras or IP Phones. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1008MP can save up to 75% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
How This Product Works
All 8 ports of TL-SG1008MP support Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) standard which can automatically detect and supply power to any IEEE 802.3af/at compliant device(s). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable, allowing you to expand your network where there are no electrical cables or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones.
TL-SG1008MP has a priority function which helps protect the system when its power is overloaded. If all PoE+ devices’ power consumption is greater than or equal to 126W, a priority will be arranged among the 8 PoE+ ports, at which point the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function
Priority (port 1 > port 2 > port 3 > port 4 > port 5 > port 6 > port 7 > port 8): This function helps protect the system if the power becomes overloaded. For example, if port 1, 2, 4 and 7 are using 30W (maximum power per port is 30W, the system power is 126W in total), and there is an additional device inserted into Port 3 at 25W, the system will cut off the power of Port 7 in response to the power exceeding the 126W limit., This means Port 1, 2 and 4 will use 30W, and Port 3 will use 25W, with no power will be supplied to Port 7 as it has the lowest designated priority among the ports in use.
Easy To Use
TL-SG1008MP is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration or installation. With its Desktop/Rack mountable design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-Link TL-SG1008MP 8-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rack mountable Switch with 8-Port PoE is a great choice for expanding your home or office network.
- Flexible Full Gigabit 8-Port PoE Configuration - 8x PoE+ (802.3at/af) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports providing up to 30W per port and total PoE power budget of153W.
- Plug and Play - Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed.
- Overload Protection with Port Priority - When connected devices’ total power consumption is greater than or equal to 153W, lower priority ports are disabled to prevent overloading.
- Sturdy Metal Case - Durable metal casing and desktop/rackmount design are well-suited for different environments.
- Reliable Data Transfer - IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer.
We offer express delivery to Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Kisumu, Eldoret for TP-Link TL-SG1008MP V2 | 8 Port Gigabit PoE Switch | 8 PoE+ Ports
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for TP-Link TL-SG1008MP V2 | 8 Port Gigabit PoE Switch | 8 PoE+ Ports Buy now with the best price!