Lenovo Thinkpad T530 Battery Replacement
- Warranty:12 Months Quick and hassle free warranty claims
- Condition: Brand New
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Will be delivered today
Description for Lenovo ThinkPad T530 Battery Replacement
Key features for Lenovo ThinkPad T530 Battery Replacement
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Voltage: 10.8V
- Capacity: 57WH
- Color: Black.
What is a Charging Cycle:
A laptop battery charge cycle is the process of charging a rechargeable battery and discharging it as required into a load. The term is typically used to specify a battery's expected life, as the number of charge cycles affects life more than the mere passage of time. Discharging the battery fully before recharging may be called "deep discharge"; partially discharging then recharging may be called "shallow discharge".
What is advisable?
A deep discharge of your laptop battery is therefore most advisable. However this may not be fully practical but if you expect a longer life from your laptop battery then this is the only option.
What do I do to have a longer laptop battery life?
- Charge your laptop battery fully( till 100%), preferably as you use it
- Disconnect your laptop from the power adapter
- Continue using your laptop until the battery reaches 10-15%
- Re-connect the laptop charger and charge fully once again as you continue using the laptop
- If you prefer to get a full charge while your laptop is off then please ensure that you monitor your laptop closely. However this may prove to be a bit challenging.
How do I know if my laptop battery is fully charged if I'm charging while my laptop is off?
- Most laptops have a small light that usually goes on just next to the laptop charging port and is sure to be noticed as soon as you connect your laptop charger. If say it turns orange as soon as you connect your laptop charger then it is very likely it may turn to a different color like white when the laptop is fully charged. Disconnect your laptop charger as soon as you notice this.
- This change in color simply means your laptop battery is not charging any more. Further charge will simply ruin the battery eventually.
Don'ts when it comes to charging your laptop battery
- Do not charge your laptop overnight
- Do not use a new laptop before charging for at least 6 hours no matter how tempting it is to test your brand new laptop
We offer express delivery to Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Kisumu, Eldoret for Lenovo ThinkPad T530 Battery Replacement
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for Lenovo ThinkPad T530 Battery Replacement Buy now with the best price!