Hpe Proliant Ml30 Gen10 E-2224 1p 8gb-u S100i 4lff-nhp 350w Ps Server
- Warranty:12 Months Quick and hassle free warranty claims
- Condition: Brand New
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Will be delivered today
Description for hpe proliant ml30 gen10 e-2224 1p 8gb-u s100i 4lff-nhp 350w ps server
Buy HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus Intel Xeon E-2314 (4 Core, 2.8GHz, 8MB, 65W), 16GB UDIMM DDR4 3200, No Optical Drive, 4 LFF Drive Bays (Non Hot Plug), No HDD, HPE Embedded 1Gb 2-Port Ethernet Adapter, Embedded Intel VROC SATA Software RAID, 1 x HPE 350W ATX Gold Power Supply, Tower (4U), No Keyboard & Mouse, 3/1/1 Warranty from Seller
- Processor Core Available4 core
- Processor Cache Installed8 MB L3
- Processor NameIntel® Xeon® E-2224 (4-core, 3.4 GHz, 8 MB, 71W
- Processor Number1
- Processor Speed3.4 GHz
- Memory TypeHPE DDR4 Standard Memory
- Standard Memory8 GB (1x 8 GB) UDIMM
- Hard Drive Number (included)None ship standard, 4 large form factor drives supported
- Optical Drive TypeNone ship standard
- Power Supply Type1 350W ATX power supply
- Expansion Slots4, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Network ControllerHPE Ethernet 1Gb 2-port 361i Adapter
- Storage Controller1 HPE Smart Array S100i
- System Fan Features1 non-redundant system fan
- Form Factor4U Tower
- New 350W non-hot-plug power supply with Gold-level power efficiency.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E-2100/2200 processor series with up to 6 cores and 83W, 8th/9th Core™ i3 and Pentium® G processors.
- HPE 361i 1Gb 2-Port network adapter on models with the Intel® Xeon® E-2200, 9th Gen Core™ i3 and Pentium G processors.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 Standard Memory UDIMM offering 8 GB, 16 GB. and a maximum of 64 GB memory capacity.
- Dedicated HPE iLO port and serial port option kit.
Key Features of HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus Intel Xeon E-2314 (4 Core, 2.8GHz, 8MB, 65W), 16GB UDIMM DDR4 3200, No Optical Drive, 4 LFF Drive Bays (Non Hot Plug), No HDD, HPE Embedded 1Gb 2-Port Ethernet Adapter, Embedded Intel VROC SATA Software RAID, 1 x HPE 350W ATX Gold Power Supply, Tower (4U), No Keyboard & Mouse, 3/1/1 Warranty from Seller
Powerful Yet Affordable Server for Your Daily Office Workloads
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server, powered by up to 6 cores in the Intel Xeon E Processor and up to 64 GB of 2666 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivers abundant performance for small- to mid-sized business applications.
Up to 61.44 TB storage capacity makes HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server an ideal data storage solution for your business to cope with the increasing amount of data. Onboard M.2 slot with NVMe SSD support delivers outstanding speed for boot drive.1
The option of a dedicated HPE iLO port allows you to dedicate more bandwidth to network functions to achieve higher network performance.
The embedded SATA HPE Smart Array S100i Controller ships standard and the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12 Gbps controller that is most suited to your environment.
With selection of Hewlett Packard Enterprise qualified professional 3D graphics cards, HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server can easily handle graphical workloads such as medium size CAD models, basic digital content creation, and medical imaging.
Variety of Enterprise-class Features to Achieve Business Growth with Lower TCO
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server offers flexibility in different storage needs. With the choice of four Large Form Factor (LFF) non-hot-plug, hot-plug, or eight Small Form Factor (SFF) hot-plug drive options, you can find the right storage fit for your growing business.
The selective HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Power Supply Kit enhances reliability, and lets you share spares across multiple server platforms.
Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory protects business from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server offers a complete set of embedded HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO 5) for Gen10 Servers management features, which includes HPE iLO with Agentless Management, Active Health System, and intelligent provisioning.
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server is one of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection built-in across the server lifecycle, starting with silicon root of trust.
Secure recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
Industry-Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping you realize agility and stability.
Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Service professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services, and multivendor coverage.
We offer express delivery to Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Kisumu, Eldoret for hpe proliant ml30 gen10 e-2224 1p 8gb-u s100i 4lff-nhp 350w ps server
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for hpe proliant ml30 gen10 e-2224 1p 8gb-u s100i 4lff-nhp 350w ps server Buy now with the best price!